Tuesday 22 May 2012

Planning for Iceland

I own 3 bathing suits.  When we went to Hawaii, I packed all 3.  When we went to Costa Rica, I packed only 2.  Would you believe that I plan to bring all 3 to Iceland when we go in a few weeks?  Well, they will not be worn on the beach but rather while visiting all the Hot Springs.  This is one of the main attractions in Iceland and I intend to explore and find as many as I can.  Some are tourist attractions.  Others are simply pools with the natural hot spring water piped in.  Some are natural settings and are too hot to bathe in.  I am looking forward to exploring.

On another note, a friend of mine will be travelling to Newfoundland on business next week.  Her husband will be joining her and she will extend her stay with some well-earned vacation time.  She is too busy to look into what she should do while there so I will help her by drawing up an itinerary.  If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.  I did find this great information on Nancy and Shawn Power Travel Blog.  http://nancyandshawnpower.com/top-10-things-to-do-in-st-johns-newfoundland/#disqus_thread

1 comment:

  1. Yeah..and then you have to help me with islands in Greece;)

    ReplyDelete