Monday 23 July 2012

Quebec City with my buddies

Lia in the Lavender

Lavender fields at La Seigneurie de l'Ïle d'Orléans

Microbrasserie on Ïle d'Orléans - behind the Pub Le Mitan

A little dip in the Hotel Arcadia hot tub on the rooftop

Mary and Lia at Château Frontenac

Lia Mina and Mary in Le Quartier du Petit Champlain

Quartier du Petit Champlain - my favorite place in Québec

Mural on rue Petit-Champlain

Lia is posing in front of La Fresque des Québécois

Mina is posing in front of the Fresque - near Place Royale

Supper at La Pizz - Basse Ville de Québec

Le Château at night from the Basse Ville

Mina and Lia near la Porte St-Louis

Lia on the steps of the Assemblée Nationale

Lia buying prints from an artist on rue des Trésors
We are having a wonderful time in Quebec City. On our way to Canyon Ste-Anne.


2 comments:

  1. So sitting here with Lia and Manny...looking at the pictures with Lia. She's got a BIG smile telling me all about the Canyon and all the stuff you saw...right...and I'm telling her to ...
    Why didn't you guys ask me too??!! (Louis listening and saying 'oh but you know you can't go..) Story of my life. Lia says 'Great pictures of me!
    Lia says: "Thanks Annie for a Wonderful weekend!!!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really do need to go somewhere together as couples! Lia you're welcome and you know it was my pleasure as always!

      Delete