Very red from our sunburns!
Some random photos of towns (buildings, streets, people) we saw along our travels.
|Cows in the road on our way from the airport to our first hotel.|
|The mountain in the back is called the Sleeping Indian (profile).|
|And this is a Guest House named after the mountain.|
|Here's the Sleeping Indian right next to Arenal Volcano.|
|Grocery store in La Fortuna|
|Bridge over Rio Tarcoles - where the crocodiles are|
- Jungle walks or hikes...whether night or day, cloud forest or rain forest, with or without hanging bridges, Costa Rica is all about the animals and plantlife from smallest to biggest.
- Zip-line...there are adventure tours all over the country - they're called canopy tours and you basically sail over the canopy
- Waterfall - take a dip in Catarata Arenal or another waterfall you may find.
- Volcano - there are a few active volcanoes in the country but definitely go see one
- Hot Springs - along with the volcanoes you will find hot springs which are a must-do
- Boat ride - you see different creatures than when you walk in the jungle
- Beach - it's not your regular groomed and maintained beach that goes on for miles, but definitely worth a visit to a Costa Rican beach nearest you.
- Go see a butterfly garden or conservatory.
- Have a drink in El Avion Restaurant in Manuel Antonio
- Go to the Treehouse Restaurant in Monteverde